Family Portraits | Vampyr Walkthrough Vampyr Guide and Walkthrough
Last update: Monday, June 11, 2018
On this page of the Vampyr's guide, you can learn how to complete the "Family Portraits" mission. Jonathan, at the request of the Ascalon club, sets out to determine the cause of the West End epidemic.
- Go outside the Ascalon club and talk to the locals. You will learn about two potential infected places.
- Go to the first suspicious place and jump on the balcony of the building. Search the top of the building, and then go down - this is where Elza Mullaney, the boss, is waiting for you.
- Elza is a Skal that spits venom and emits a lot of dangerous smoke. You should be really careful -standing in the cloud can kill your character in a very short time.
- It's the best to drive the woman into a corner and carry out a long offensive, combined with vampire skills, which will prevent her from attacking Jonathan.
- After the fight, pick up and read the letter from the desk. Go outside and head towards the next suspicious point on the map.
- As before, you must enter inside by jumping on the balcony. Jump to the nursery and enter the infected building.
- Inside, you'll find one of the best firearms in the game. Be sure to pick up the shotgun - it will be useful in the upcoming battles with the bosses.
- Now, go to the room with suspicious voices. Another fight awaits you. This time, you have to defeat two bosses - the McPherson marriage.
- This is quite a typical clash, similar to normal skirmishes with Skals. However, these enemies have a lot of health, so be careful and fight safely. It is very good idea to use vampire skills that have a large range and cause a lot of damage to both enemies at once.
- Focus on one opponent and you will make this fight easier. If you run into problems, use a firearm or a serum injection.
- After the fight, read the letter from the dresser. This ends the mission. You now have to go to the theater, where the entire West End infection started.