On this page you can find the continuation of the walkthrough for Vampyr, which covers the fourth chapter called "Rising Fever".
- A few nights have passed since the death of Mary. The game world has changed slightly - new strong enemies have appeared on the streets. Ekons are particularly dangerous - they are vampires identical to Jonathan. They use similar skills and are very, very strong.
- To make it easier for you to continue the game, be sure to upgrade your weapon. The sellers will have the materials needed for further improvements, so remember to visit them. A strong melee weapon is especially important.
- Once you're ready, continue the storyline and go to the marker on the map. Along the way, you come across a red creature again who claims that you are its champion. After that you have to go to Lady Ashbury's house.
- Talk to the woman. A fairly long dialogue awaits you. You will learn about the feelings she has for you. After the dialogue, search the woman's estate and then go outside.
- This marks the end of this short mission - time to visit a new neighborhood, West End!