Boss level: 33
When will you meet him: Chapter 5, the mission "And by The Sword you die".
Combat level difficulty: 8/10
- The beginning of the fight is quite simple. The enemy will wave swords and occasionally punish you with bolts shot from his handheld crossbow.
- There will be a light in the arena which looks to be casted by a spotlight. Being in the light hurts Jonathan, so always try to avoid it.
- During this phase of the fight, just focus on attacking Geoffrey when he ends his attacks.
- After receiving about 1/3 of the life bar, Geoffrey reaches for the "blood of the defender of England" which strengthens him significantly. From now on, he will only attack with the sword by charging in your direction.
- The attack can be easily avoided and countered. Light is the problem here - there will be much more of it on the arena. You must avoid it - it's best to stand in a dark place, and when the boss starts charging you - escape to a safe place.
- I recommend leaving a full supply of ammunition for the second phase and use, for example, a shotgun. The enemy is very vulnerable to firearms which means that you can finish the duel quite quickly.