Boss level: 32
When will you meet him: Chapter 5, the mission "Unnatural selection".
Combat level difficulty: 5/10
- This is a very similar encounter to the one with Fergal. Again, we are dealing with the Vulkod race. Fortunately, the opponent is now much weaker.
- It's best to circle Leon Augustin around the column. Thanks to this, you will be safe from most attacks, you will be able to successfully counterattack him and avoid his blows.
- The boss uses his fists for the majority of his attacks. From time to time, he will also create clones - effective evasion will be necessary.
- Skills and attacks that deal blood damage work the best on him.
- After the blows Leon Augustin loses balance and is vulnerable to attacks. Calmly wait for the enemy to stop attacking, deal a few blows and retreat behind the column. In this way, you'll be safe all the time.
- Leon's attacks hurt a lot. What's more, the enemy has a strange range of attacks - sometimes it looks as if he is gliding towards you, extending his attack. Therefore, do not be fooled by the appearance that you are out of reach of the boss.