Doris Fletcher Boss Fight in Vampyr Vampyr Guide and Walkthrough
Doris Fletcher is a titled theater star. Unfortunately, under the influence of the epidemic, she fell victim to the disease, turning into a strange mutation of a vampire. Compared to previous enemies, she is a very strong opponent who can drink a lot of blood.
Last update: Monday, June 11, 2018
Boss level: 27
When will you meet her: Chapter 4, the end of the mission "Grand Guignol".
Combat level difficulty: 9/10
- At the beginning of the fight, the woman will take out her saber and start attacking you. Her attacks are very strong, but it's easy to avoid them. After that you have to counterattack.
- She can call Skals to help, which makes the duel more difficult. You must pay extra attention to their attacks and avoid charging. However, it's not worth worrying about other opponents - focus on Doris.
- After depleting 1/3 of Doris' health, you will start the second stage of the duel. The woman will reveal her mutant hand and gain access to completely new attacks.
- Doris can attack a long distance, by extending her hand, is able to catch you from a distance, or just use the arm like a club.
- In addition, there will be a lot of gas in the arena. You must avoid it at all costs - being in smoke will deplete unnecessarily much health.
- You have to focus on attacking the woman -> it's best to do it after her attacks. Skals aren't worth worrying about, because they will die sooner or later in the vortex of the battle. Firearms and a powerful shotgun are also good for this fight.