Boss Level: 21
When are you going to meet him?: Chapter III, during the mission "Forgetting about the past".
Level of combat difficulty: 10/10
- Mary is equipped with wooden cross, which she uses to attacks. It gives her a quite long range of attacks. Her hits, are also quite painful.
- From time to time, she will vomit blood, which will cause distortion of a local terrain. In addition, red blood clots will show up -avoid them at all costs, when clots blow up, Jonathan will be wounded and knocked down.
- Next lethal skill is a scream. From time to time, she's capable to create shockwave, which can kill you... by only one hit. This attack can be overcame, by your skill called blood barrier. Its recommended to increase the distance from her though.
- Woman has a lot of health points. It's difficult to hit her and you have to be careful about the surroundings all the time, she can strike you from very long range. Mary can correct the flight of blows, so she can hit even when you jump aside.
- The worst moment of this battle is, when she'll suck blood from the priest, and heal herself to maximum in the middle of this fight. If you want to make your battle easier, you can suck blood from this man before her, but if you want to end this game without sucking blood from others, you need to forget about this option.
- You can gain a few free attacks, when the woman is vomiting blood. You have a few seconds to make some attacks. After that you must run from her and blowing blood clots.
- You have to use weapons, which steal blood, and use skill called autophagy. The best way to win is to hit her by a few strikes and run from her, as far as you can. Every now and then, the woman reveals herself, which facilitates the offensive.
- This is very hard and very long encounter. Very powerful weapon is very helpful. You definitely will need to prepare serum, which regenerates your health.