Fergal Boss Fight in Vampyr Vampyr Guide and Walkthrough
In this Chapter you'll learn about combat against Feral - another boss in Vampyr. This ancient vampire is a very difficult opponent, and he makes a lot of trouble to Jonathan.
Last update: Thursday, June 7, 2018
Boss Level: 18
When are you going to meet him?: Chapter III, during the mission "Give a Dog a Bad Name".
Level of combat difficulty: 8/10
- Fergal is a huge and durable vampire, he has ability of very strong melee attacks. He also has a fair range, so in close combat you need to be prepared to make as many dodges as you can.
- In addition to powerful punch, Fergal is capable to make spectral clones. You need to be aware - enemy creates doppelgangers, as many as he can. So it's necessary to evade them in the particular right moment.
- Fergal also can make a shockwaves, around himself, which push back, and hurt Jonathan. So it's not worth staying in the beast's range for too long.
- From time to time enemy jumps into the air. A few moments later he lands on the random place at the arena, which also creates shockwave and hurts Jonathan.
- At the combat's end, enemy will be much more dangerous. He's going to make much more clones, and he'll try to grab you more often, and sucks your blood to heal himself.
- This is difficult enemy. Be patient. The best way to win is to attack 1-2 times and retreat. Encounter takes a lot of time, however, the opponent has a quite strange range of attacks, and part of them can reach you unnaturally.
- Autophagy is very useful - it's worth to heal yourself, every time you lose some health. Evading the attacking clones is mandatory, if you want to win. You can attack Fergal at this moment he will be vulnerable to your few hits, If you want.