Boss Level: 14
When are you going to meet him?: Chapter II, the ending of mission "Blackmail in Whitechapel".
Level of combat difficulty: 5/10
- This combat is quite unique, because you fight versus two individuals. Toby Sheen is a shooter, he will attack you from a distance, and Vincent Sheen will strive to direct confrontation with a shotgun.
- Besides, right after the beginning of the battle, you'll have another opponents. Two common Guards of Priwen will take a part in the fight. Even if you beat them, another duo will be reborn in a moment. This opponents, are another obstacle in this encounter.
- I recommend to focus on Toby Sheen. The best way to win is to stay as far as you can from all enemies. When they get closer, you have to avoid them, and focus on Toby, who will be stay on the back.
- Thanks to this strategy, you will beat Toby quite quickly, but it may requires some bounce in and run maneuvers. After that you can focus on Vincent.
- Vincent is much more durable than Toby, and in addition you will fight against his bodyguards either. The best way to beat him is to rely on short and fast strikes. You should jump aside from his attacks too. You can try to use attacks to kill the guards on the occasion, and gain a few precious seconds, useful to steal some health from the enemy.