Boss Level: 7
When are you going to meet him?: Chapter II, the ending of mission "Rat in the Hospital".
Level of combat difficulty: 6/10
- The Sewer Beast, is a new type of an enemy. This werewolf-like opponent is quite fast and he attacks with very powerful strikes, which also deals a lot of damage.
- The enemy can bounce in and bounce out, just like Jonathan. Do not be fooled, that you're in safe distance from the beast. You must be prepared to jump aside.
- The opponent is very agressive and he'll be attacking all the time. Charges are especially painful, which cause the Jonathan's rapture, and during that action, the opponent sucks our character's blood. Of course the beast can heal itself, in that moment.
- We recommend you to hit the boss with 1-2 strikes and jump aside. The enemy has quite long-lasting combos and it's good to have some reserves of endurance, to avoid the attacks.
- It's good to have well equipped weapon, which steals some blood with attacks. Thanks to this equipment, you can use autophagy skill to heal yourself during combat.