Boss Level: 7
When are you going to meet him?: Chapter II, the ending of mission "Night Shift".
Level of combat difficulty: 4/10
- John Doe is very similar to the last boss, however he mastered more skills and is much more mobile in combat.
- The biggest problem is, that in the fight, John Doe creates shady doppelganger, who attacks you from many different sides. It is so troublesome, that you have to pay attention, attacks of boss and his clone.
- The enemy is able to teleport, and he also can leap very fast. It's good to mark him as a target every single time, and care to dodge all of attacks.
- Like the previous boss, John Doe can suck Jonathan's blood to heal himself. It's necessary that you avoid charges and leaps of the enemy, otherwise you will extend combat time.
- Evasion, healing yourself by skill called autophagy, and reasonable endurance draining, are obligatory, if you want to win the fight. Avoid the clones, and wait until the enemy reveals himself to your attacks, and instantly strike back.