This chapter of the solution to Vampyr includes the "Red Rivers" mission. Jonathan is pestered by a mysterious character that's obviously familiar to him. The protagonist is looking for a murderer.
- Approach the corpse and look at the hands of the poor soul. There you will find a brooch of Jonathan's mother - take her and search the body. You will find a wallet with an address.
- Talk to the people gathered around and go to the address you've found. The streets are of course full of Skals and Priwen guards.
- When you're there, enter the flat. Power up the detective mode and you will notice blood stains. Follow them, exit the flat.
- You're going to have a pretty long walk. On your way, you will have to fight Priwen guards, some of whom will be over the 20th level. Watch out and follow the blood trail.
- You will soon reach another body. You will find a gruesomely killed woman with a rose in her mouth - interact with the body and use all options.
- Jonathan finally concludes that the rose is from the bouquet he has left on Mary's grave. If you want, you can take the watch of the deceased woman. You will hear a woman's voice and see a wrath of the lady, who's running.
- Jump onto the platform above and follow the running character. You're going to have to run for quite a bit now, but don't worry. The stage is not confined by a time limit.
- You will reach the cemetery. Defeat a few skals and reach the gates. As soon as you reach the gate, the mission will end and you will be in for a very challenging bossfight.