Give a Dog a Bad Name | Vampyr Walkthrough Vampyr Guide and Walkthrough
Last update: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
In this chapter of the guide to Vampyr, Jonathan explores the docks' sewer system, where a big surprise is waiting to be discovered...
- Go towards the marker - you will find a metal gate leading to the sewers. Use it to enter the docks.
- Proceed forward to reach some valves. Turn them, so that the water stops flowing. This will lower the water level, allowing you to get lower.
- Go through the open passage, and you will witness a huge enemy appearing - Fregal. This is your next boss to fight.
- Fergal is a big vampire. He's incredibly strong. He's able to create shockwaves and spiritual emanations of himself. His range is considerable. One of his attacks is a big jump and then a slam into the ground that harms everything around him.
- This is a difficult enemy - finally, somebody worthy of being called a "boss." Patience is going to be vital - short and quick attacks deal smaller damage, but longer combos expose you to his great power.
- A better gun will come in handy, especially if you have good triggers. Be mindful of the specters, too - they're as powerful as Fergal.
- After he falls, you can continue your journey. Follow the blood trail to reach... a Skal village.
- Their leader is Old Bridget, who will fill you in on the situation. Explore the area and go to the house she mentions.
- There you will meet Harriet Jones, a woman from the hospital, who was transformed into a weird variety of a vampire. Talk to her about escaping the hospital, and about Sean Hampton.
- Talk to Bridget and get to the Surface. The earlier road is blocked - you have to go out following the arrows painted on walls.
- Go back to Sean Hampton. The man's eating super, i.e. remaining of corpses. During the conversation, you can decide what to do with him.
- You can charm him (if you've obtained hints about him), let him go, or kill him by drinking his blood. Decisions have their consequences - more about that in the chapter dedicated to the specific character.
- After making the decision, exit the shelter, approach the body and the mission will end.