In this chapter, Jonathan sets out to the docks to find Hampton. Scroll down to learn how to complete this mission.
- Go to the docks. In order to reach the locations, go west of the Pembroke Hospital and go towards the marker. There will be a few enemies on your way, but they're not very challenging.
- You'll eventually reach the gate to the first part of the docks. Some of the inhabitants of the district are here. Talk to them and they'll direct you to Tom Watts. Go to him - you will notice a few people examining some corpses.
- Go to the pub and talk to Tom Watts. Ask the man about the priest and he'll give you directions. If you want, you can talk to a group of inhabitants and accept a few investigations from them.
- Go to the indicated place and enter the warehouse. You will fight a boss - Jimmy "The Spark" Barlow.
- He's a very easy opponent - just avoid his flamethrower and attack from sides.
- Minor, level-13 enemies will make things slightly more challenging. Killing them is no good, because they're replenished pretty fast.
- Focus on the boss when you can - you can kill the minor enemies near Jimmy, if they get into your range. Area-of-effect skills can also be useful.
- Proceed to another marker. You will have to fight minor enemies, but you will eventually reach another part of the docks, where you can find more inhabitants.
- Go to Sean Hampton's hideout and talk to him. He will direct you to the sewers, which will conclude the mission.