How to get a lot of shillings in Vampyr?
- Shillings are scattered throughout the entire game. They can often be found on shelves, cabinets or near fallen enemies. Although you are picking up small amounts of cash at a time, if you persist, you will quickly earn a lot of money.
- Investigations very often end in a significant "tip" and gratitude of the local residents. So it's worth taking part in them and helping others, especially when you'll get tips about characters in addition to shillings.
- You can sell most of the items you find to a trader. The game is full of rubbish and if you check each area carefully you will always come across a lot of useless items that you can sell. Of course, some of them are less and others more valuable.
How to get a lot of crafting materials in Vampyr?
- In addition to shillings, you can also collect a lot of crafting material in the game. Thanks to them, you can improve your weaponry - medical components can be converted into medicines that can be used to treat sick citizens.
- Crafting materials, same as shillings, can be found through random exploration or near fallen enemies.
- During the game, you will find a lot of useless items - if you are not interested in shillings, you can go to the safehouse and break down those items into crafting materials.
In fact, you will only suffer from a shortage of shillings and materials at the beginning of the game. Very quickly you will find a lot of items that you can sell or break down as needed. You can collect a decent amount quite quickly, so don't worry about a shortage of two at the beginning of the game.