Getting plenty of experience
- If you want to have a character with the highest level of experience, then the choice is one - you have to kill district residents. Extraction of blood from some residents will give you up to 6000, or more experience. This is very much the case, given that there are many people in the area.
- If you want to bite the inhabitants, you need to focus on supplementing the tips on them. This will increase the amount of experience you can gain after consuming the form.
- Also ensure that Jonathan develops medications and helps sick residents, which will improve the quality of their blood and also affect the amount of experience gained after sucking the blood.
- Another way to gain experience is to complete the main storyline mission and carry out investigations. Fights against bosses and some important decisions are also particularly lucrative.
- Ultimately, you will gain some experience by fighting ordinary enemies, collecting tips, and treating the sick. There's not much about it - but if you do it on the fly, you'll be able to postpone some experience.
The creators have made it clear that if you want to have the strongest character with a high level of experience, you need to suck the blood of the inhabitants. Otherwise, you will be weaker, although there are methods to strengthen yourself enough to complete the game.