In this chapter of the Vampyr guide, you can read how to use sneaking.
Sneaking on PC and keyboard
- To "sneak" your character must walk slowly. You can do this by pressing the appropriate button on the pc (CTRL) or by moving the knob slightly on the gamepad.
- You can go towards the enemy and attack him from behind. A blow from the back will stun your opponent and make the fight a little easier.
- A stunned opponent is an easy target and you can attack him at high rate. This way you can, for example, eliminate one of your enemies from the battle.
- A stunned opponent is prone to blood sucking, which can restore your health and restore some blood.
- When enemies see you, you will no longer be able to make a hidden attack.
- If you want, you can use the "Smokescreen" skill to disappear from the view of the enemy. Moving in this condition consumes a lot of strength. If you start an attack, make a mistake, or run out of strength, you'll get out of the shadows.