This chapter contains a walkthrough to the "Cause and Effects" mission in Vampyr.
- Go to Doctor Swansea's office and inform him you've finished the blood tests. That's it - quest is finished.
- Now, you should strengthen the protagonist - more challenges lie ahead. If you haven't already - upgrade your weapon so that it's much more powerful.
- You should also go take a rest and distribute experience points to improve the character. Health and endurance will allow more flexibility.
- Try to finish overdue investigations and collect hints about the citizens. If you're playing a hunter, now is a good moment to suck blood from a few characters. This will strengthen Jonathan and make you much stronger in combat.
- Try to treat the sick regularly in order to ensure a high level of health in the neighborhood. It is not worth to suck blood from the sick, because you will gain much less experience.
- When you're ready, proceed with the main plot and start the next quest - The Eye was in the Tomb.