This chapter will guide you through the "A Rat in the Hospital" mission in Vampyr.
- Go to Dr Swansea's office and talk to the man. Then go outside the hospital and talk to Lady Ashbury. Talk to the lady and you will learn more about your sickness.
- Go to the hospital's ground floor and talk to Harriet - one of the patients. Your task is to find three nurses and talk to them. Your task is talking to Pippa Hawkins, Dorothy Crane and Gwyneth Branagan.
- After talking to the ladies, go to the river (near Gwyneth and Clay Coxa), use the vampire mode and eavesdrop on the conversation. Follow the suspect into the sewers.
- Down there, there will be a few Skals. They are around levels 6-8, so you will manage without problems. Visit all the rooms; you can find there a collectible - "Exile of the Dragon" and investigation "Claustrophobia".
- Go deeper into the sewers. Go past the tunnel that says "Beware" and go down. If your blood bar isn't full, you can regenerate on the local rats. Get ready for a rather difficult fight - there's another boss waiting.
- This time, you'll fight a beast from the sewers. This is a new type of an enemy - kind of like a werewolf. This enemy is very strong and is able to regenerate its health by drinking your blood.
- The fight might be a long one - you shouldn't risk it though. In case you need it, get blood from the enemy with the amputation knife. Replenish your health with autophagia.
- After the fight, loot the body of the thug. The mission will end - you will begin another one, called "Blackmail in Whitechapel".