This chapter of the Vampyr Game Guide takes you through the "Take Me to the Hospital" mission. Jonathan reaches a hospital, where he will have to make the first big choice - should he give in to his blood lust, or try to help the encountered people?
- Go towards the fighting men. The screen will start pulsating red, which indicates Jonathan's lust increases. Begin the dialogue with Clay Cox and the hypnotize him.
- Now follow the blood trail, which will lead you to a secluded place. This is where you make the first big choice, which changes the way the story goes and also influences the ending. You can drink Clay's blood and get a lot of XP or let him go.
- Remember that collecting clues doesn't increase the XP level for characters, whose blood you drink. Additionally, you can hunt Clay down later, when he's more interesting a target. I advise continence!
- After making the choice, go to the hospital. You will meet Dorothy Crane in the hospital. Talk to her about the place. You can now spend some time talking about the hospital's dwellers - you can collect many clues.
- You should also go to the first floor - in one of the rooms, you can find a surgical hacksaw - an agile and pretty powerful melee weapon. You should upgrade it regularly - especially with the skill that increases the amount of blood points with each hit.
- Go now to your office and use the desk. There, you can craft items (including meds for the sick) and analyze the obtained blood samples.
- Analyze William Bishop's sample. After you finish, use the bed to rest. The mission will be concluded.