Below we have prepared a set of tips that may come in handy if you play the Haven map in Valorant.
Unlike the other maps available in Valorant, Haven has 3 Spike planting sites. Therefore, the attacking team has much more opportunities to win the round. Perhaps the most sensitive point of the Haven map is the B point from which attackers can go in any direction. Below we have prepared a set of tips that may come in handy if you play the Haven map in Valorant.
- Point B is a strategic location of the Haven map. From here, both the defending and attacking teams can quickly move to the other two points - A and C. Taking over this point gives the team an advantage over the opponent.
- Point B is often referred to as Mid (on the Haven map) because it is located exactly in the middle of the map. If you hear the Mid command during the game, it's probably about point B and that's where you have to go.
- Because of 3 Spike planting points, the defending team must either split and defend access to all points or focus on 2 spots and run to the third one if necessary.
- C Long and A Long is the best point for snipers - if you want to go this way you have to provide some kind of extra protection, like a smoke screen.
- The most frequently used points on the Haven map are: A Long, Mid Window, B Site, C Window, C Short (Garage) and C Long.
- The best defensive characters recommended for the Haven map are Cypher and Sage.
- The best attackers recommended for Haven map are: Brimstone, Breach, Raze, Sage and Phoenix.
- There are two spheres on the Haven map that can be used to gain 1 point for the Ultimate skill. The first is at A Long and the second at C Long. If you have this opportunity, collect them to access your character's ultimate abilities faster.