This page of the Valorant guide describes several ways that will significantly speed up earning experience points and improve the process of unlocking additional characters
Unlocking all the characters in Valorant and bonuses available in the game (titles, cards, sprays) can take a long time, especially if you start from scratch. It is worth knowing how to speed up this process and how to earn experience points in Valorant.
Before starting the game in Valorant, it is worth taking a moment to familiarize yourself with the Daily Missions, to know what to pay extra attention to during the game. You can get a huge amount of extra experience points for completing each of the active tasks.
The current daily missions available in Valorant always appear on the game's main screen, in the bottom left corner. As seen in the screenshot above, it can be seen that the player has managed to complete one mission and the other has a 2/5 progress. There are many different daily missions available in Valorant, and for each one, you can get up to 4,000 additional experience points!
What daily missions are available?
Daily missions in Valorant are selected from a specific task pool and randomly assigned to each player. This means that by playing with your mates on the same team, each of you may have different goals to achieve. Among the daily tasks available in Valorant one can find:
- Use the Ultimate ability several times (usually 5);
- Purchase of a certain amount of armor (usually 20);
- Collecting the orb that adds one point to the Ultimate ability;
- Purchase of a certain amount of weapons (usually 20);
- Planting or disarming Spike (usually 5 times);
- Killing someone with an opponent's gun;
- Headshots (usually 5);
- Scoring the first kill of the round;
- Purchase a certain amount of skill charges (usually 20).
- Killing an opponent when one of the allies is planting or disarming Spike.
Some of the daily missions in Valorant are easy to complete in a single playthrough, such as purchasing weapons or armor. Others are more difficult to perform, such as using the ultimate ability 5 times and you will have to play at least two matches to complete it.
When do daily challenges reset?
You have exactly 24 hours to complete all the daily challenges in Valorant. In most cases, you will need much less time so you can easily complete all the challenges within the set limit. The daily challenges reset each day at 10: 00 GMT.
Playing matches is the main way of gaining experience points in Valorant. For each round played and/or won, players can earn a certain amount of experience points. At the end of each match, the player is given an accurate summary of the number of Experience Points earned.
In the screenshot above you can notice that the match ended with a score of 13:11 and the player gained a total of 13,000 experience points! After breaking it down, one can find:
- 2,400 experience points for the rounds played - 100 Experience points for each round;
- 2,600 experience points for round wins - 200 experience points for each round;
- 8,000 experience points for completing two daily missions - 4,000 experience points for each mission.
If the match lasted a bit shorter and the player's team won fewer rounds, the final score of experience points would obviously be different. In order to gain as many experience points as possible in Valorant you have to give your best and try to win as many rounds as possible - preferably 13!