This page of the Valorant guide describes several ways that will significantly speed up earning experience points and improve the process of unlocking additional characters
Unlocking all the characters in Valorant and bonuses available in the game (titles, cards, sprays) can take a long time, especially if you start from scratch. It is worth knowing how to speed up this process and how to earn experience points in Valorant.
- Daily and weekly missions
- What daily and weekly missions are available?
- When do daily challenges reset?
- Experience points
Daily and weekly missions
Before starting the game in Valorant, it is worth taking a moment to familiarize yourself with the Daily and Weekly Missions, to know what to pay extra attention to during the game. You can get a huge amount of extra experience points for completing each of the active tasks.
The current daily missions available in Valorant always appear on the game's main screen. In the window highlighted in the image above, you can notice that the player has managed to progress in weekly missions and has also received two additional daily missions for which he can get a total of 4,000 XP each day.
What daily and weekly missions are available?
Daily missions in Valorant are selected from a specific task pool and randomly assigned to each player. This means that by playing with your mates on the same team, each of you may have different goals to achieve. Among the daily and weekly tasks available in Valorant one can find:
- Use the Ultimate ability several times (usually 5);
- Purchase of a certain amount of armor (usually 20);
- Collecting the orb that adds one point to the Ultimate ability;
- Purchase of a certain amount of weapons (usually 20);
- Planting or disarming Spike (usually 5 times);
- Killing someone with an opponent's gun;
- Headshots (usually 5);
- Scoring the first kill of the round;
- Purchase a certain amount of skill charges (usually 20);
- Use character skills a certain number of times;
- Play a certain number of matches;
- Cause a certain amount of damage;
- Killing an opponent when one of the allies is planting or disarming Spike.
Some of the daily missions in Valorant are easy to complete in a single playthrough, such as purchasing weapons or armor. Others are more difficult to perform, such as using the ultimate ability 5 times and you will have to play at least two matches to complete it. On the other hand, weekly missions require the player to be more involved, such as inflicting 25,000 points of damage or using the character's abilities as many as 200 times, but they bring a bigger reward (in form of experience points).
Unlike daily missions, weekly missions in the Valorant game are active forever. This means that the players have unlimited time to complete them, but they won't get new tasks before the next week starts.
When do daily challenges reset?
You have exactly 24 hours to complete all the daily challenges in Valorant. In most cases, you will need much less time so you can easily complete all the challenges within the set limit. The daily challenges reset each day at 10: 00 GMT.
Playing matches is the main way of gaining experience points in Valorant. For each round played and/or won, players can earn a certain amount of experience points. At the end of each match, the player is given an accurate summary of the number of Experience Points earned.
In the screenshot above you can notice that the match ended with a score of 13:8 and the player gained a total of 14,950 experience points! After breaking it down, one can find:
- 2,100 experience points for the rounds played - 100 Experience points for each round;
- 2,600 experience points for round wins - 200 experience points for each round;
- 10,250 experience points for completing one daily and one weekly mission.
If the match lasted a bit shorter and the player's team won fewer rounds or even lost the entire match, the final score of experience points obtained would obviously be different.
In order to gain as many experience points as possible in Valorant you have to give your best and try to win as many rounds as possible - preferably 13!