This UnderRail game guide describes the most important aspects of the game and helps to understand the basics. The first chapter is devoted to the mechanics of the game, such as: character control, the system of fighting in turns, movement points (MP) and action points (AP), as well as earning experience. In the second chapter, the player can read about character creation, statistics encountered in the game, skills and special abilities. In the next part of the guide there is a description of the interface and all the necessary information about its functions. Chapter four will introduce the player to crafting potions, ammunition or items. The next chapter is devoted to trading. Chapter 9 contains a wide range of tips and general information that will help the player survive in the world of UnderRail. In the last chapter, there are information about the best way to start the game.
The UnderRail game guide contains:
- detailed description of the game mechanics (controls, turn fighting system, movement points, earning experience)
- description of statistics, skills and special abilities occurring in the game
- description of the interface
- description of crafting and trading
- tips and general information
- tips on how to begin the game well
Lukasz "Qwert" Telesinski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Underrail Game Guide
Author : Lukasz "Qwert" Telesinski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 14 pages, 50 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Underrail Game Guide
- Good start | Crafting and trading Underrail Guide.
- Feats | How to create and develop a character Underrail Guide.
- Character development example | How to create and develop a character Underrail Guide.
- Skills | How to create and develop a character Underrail Guide.
- General tips | Game basics Underrail Guide.