This game guide to Uncharted Drake's Fortune can be considered as a comprehensive adventurer's guidebook, which will help Nathan Drake to reach the finale of his epic journey. Also, he will be able to collect all hidden treasures while exploring vast dungeons, spooky tombs and ancient ruins. Our guide consists of two parts. The first part is a detailed walkthrough of the main campaign. We explain in detail how to complete all 22 chapters of the main story - you will learn, among other things, how to defeat different types of opponents, how to complete climbing sequences and how to solve various puzzles that can be encountered in the game world. Also, our guide includes a special section with a detailed description of the final boss fight.
The second large part of the guide is a chapter entirely dedicated to treasures and in-game collectibles. We reveal the exact locations of all 61 secrets/collectibles, which are required to unlock many associated trophies. The whole guide is complemented by additional chapters and sections - trophy guide, in-game controls section and a special page which informs how much time is required to complete Uncharted 1.
Uncharted Drake's Fortune is the first part of the action adventure game series. The game was originally released in 2007 on PlayStation 3, but in 2016 it also received an extended remaster on PS4 (Uncharted The Nathan Drake's Collection). During the game, player follows the adventures of Nathan Drake and his friends - mentor friend Sully and TV reporter Elena. The main theme of the game is the desire to find the mythical city of El Dorado. Protagonists visit many interesting locations during the story campaign - secret areas in the jungle, abandoned ruins, wrecks or ancient catacombs. While searching for El Dorado's location, Nate is being disturbed by numerous enemies. Taking part in intense battles is one of the main game features.
Simon 'Hed' Liebert & Jacek 'Stranger' Halas
- All chapters of Uncharted Drake's Fortune
- All secrets and collectibles available in Uncharted Drake's Fortune
- Is it difficult to unlock the platinum trophy in Uncharted Drake's Fortune?
- Is Uncharted Drake's Fortune a long game?
- How to activate the Photo Mode?
- How to activate cheat codes?
- How to choose a different skin for main character?
- Does Uncharted Drake's Fortune require a PS+?
- Does the remastered version of Uncharted 1 on PS4 offer a new content?
- Can I purchase Uncharted 1 remaster separately?
- How much disk space is required to install Uncharted Drake's Fortune?
All chapters of Uncharted Drake's Fortune
The following overview contains a list of all missions available in Uncharted Drake's Fortune. There are 22 chapters to complete in the game. Some longer stages have been divided into two smaller parts in our walkthrough.
- Chapter 1 - Ambushed
- Chapter 2 - The Search for El Dorado (Part 1 | Part 2)
- Chapter 3 - A Surprising Find
- Chapter 4 - Plane-wrecked (Part 1 | Part 2)
- Chapter 5 - The Fortress
- Chapter 6 - Unlocking the Past
- Chapter 7 - Out of the Frying Pan
- Chapter 8 - The Drowned City
- Chapter 9 - To the Tower
- Chapter 10 - The Customs House
- Chapter 11 - Trapped
- Chapter 12 - Heading Upriver
- Chapter 13 - Sanctuary
- Chapter 14 - Going Underground
- Chapter 15 - On the Trail of the Treasure
- Chapter 16 - The Treasure Vault
- Chapter 17 - The Heart of the Vault
- Chapter 18 - The Bunker
- Chapter 19 - Unwelcome Guests
- Chapter 20 - Race to the Rescue
- Chapter 21 - Gold and Bones
- Chapter 22 - Showdown - in this chapter you have to defeat the final boss of the game (Navarro)
All secrets and collectibles available in Uncharted Drake's Fortune
The secrets in Uncharted Drake's Fortune have a form of treasures. There are 60 ordinary treasures and one Strange Relic that can be collected during the gameplay. Below you will find a list of all collectibles available in Uncharted 1. The important information is that not all campaign chapters have secrets which can be collected. Some stages don't have any hidden collectibles.
- Chapter 1 has no secrets at all.
- In chapter 2 you can find 6 treasures.
- In chapter 3 you can find 2 treasures.
- In chapter 4 you can find 10 treasures.
- In chapter 5 you can find 4 treasures. One of them is Strange Relic.
- In chapter 6 you can find 4 treasures.
- Chapter 7 has no secrets at all.
- In chapter 8 you can find 2 treasures.
- In chapter 9 you can find 1 treasure.
- In chapter 10 you can find 2 treasures.
- In chapter 11 you can find 3 treasures.
- Chapter 12 has no secrets at all.
- In chapter 13 you can find 7 treasures.
- In chapter 14 you can find 6 treasures.
- In chapter 15 you can find 6 treasures.
- In chapter 16 you can find 3 treasures.
- Chapter 17 has no secrets at all.
- In chapter 18 you can find 1 treasure.
- In chapter 19 you can find 1 treasure.
- In chapter 20 you can find 1 treasure.
- In chapter 21 you can find 2 treasures.
- Chapter 22 has no secrets at all.
Is it difficult to unlock the platinum trophy in Uncharted Drake's Fortune?
No, obtaining a platinum trophy in Uncharted 1 is not very difficult. In order to unlock the platinum trophy, players have to complete the game on Crushing difficulty level, which may cause some major problems. Players have to take part in a lot of battles in Uncharted Drake's Fortune, and repeating more difficult encounters with enemies can become exhausting after some time.
It's worth noting that you don't have to take care of all the trophies to unlock platinum trophy in PS4 version of the game. Extended Collection trophies are optional. This is great news, because to get a trophy like Charted! - Brutal can be very difficult. For complete information on unlocking trophies in Uncharted Drake's Fortune, check out our trophy guide.
Is Uncharted Drake's Fortune a long game?
No, the game is not particularly long - the main storyline can be finished in less than 10 hours. The amount of time spent with the game will increase if you want to find all collectibles or unlock the platinum trophy. In that case, you'll need up to 20 hours to complete the game in 100%. For more information about the duration of the game and its features, please check out a separate page of our guide - How long does it take to complete Uncharted Drake's Fortune?
How to activate the Photo Mode?
Photo Mode is only available in the remastered version of Uncharted 1 on PS4. Also, it is initially disabled and you have to switch it on from the options menu. Move to the Game tab, then tick the Photo Mode Enable.
From this point on, you can press the lower directional button to activate the Photo Mode. This mode will not be available at all times during your gameplay. The game may temporarily block this mode, for example, during cutscenes.
Before taking a photo you can, of course move the camera, change the focus, apply various filters and hide the user interface so it won't be captured in the picture (after pressing the SHARE button).
How to activate cheat codes?
The cheat codes become available after you finish the game for the first time (on any difficulty level). From the pause menu, select Bonuses, Rewards and Tweaks.
You can turn cheat codes on and off at any time you want. The list presented below contains all cheats available in the game:
- Mirror World - creates a mirror image of the world.
- Fast Motion - move faster.
- Flip World - turns and rotates the world.
- Slow Motion - enables slow motion.
- Super Slow Motion - enables super slow motion.
- Infinite Ammo - infinite ammo for all weapons.
- One-Shot Kills - one blow kills any enemy.
Note - using cheat codes still allows you to unlock trophies. It may even make it easier to get them.
How to choose a different skin for main character?
As you make progress with the story, new character skins are being unlocked. These can be modified Drake's skins or even skins of other heroes. You can select them from the options menu by opening Bonuses, Rewards and Skins.
Applying a particular skin doesn't affect the gameplay, even if it's drastically different in appearance from Nate's default skin.
Does Uncharted Drake's Fortune require a PS+?
No, a PlayStation Plus subscription is not required to complete all content available in Uncharted Drake's Fortune. This is a result of the fact that the game does not have any multiplayer modes. The game only offers a single player content.
Does the remastered version of Uncharted 1 on PS4 offer a new content?
Apart from minor exceptions, no. The course of the main story campaign is identical for PS3 and PS4 versions. There are the same number of chapters to complete and in the PlayStation 4 version they don't contain any new locations or scenes.
Remaster on PS4 offers 1080p and 60fps gameplay, improved textures and character models, and a better lighting system. The new features include a photo mode and some trophies that were not available on PS3.
Can I purchase Uncharted 1 remaster separately?
Yes, Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered edition can be purchased separately, but this only applies to the digital version. You don't have to buy the whole Uncharted Nathan Drake's Collection game set. This is a more interesting solution if you've finished the other two parts and don't need another copy of these games.
How much disk space is required to install Uncharted Drake's Fortune?
The amount of required disk space depends on your version of Uncharted 1:
- Uncharted Drake's Fortune on PS3 needs around 20 GB of storage space on the console's HDD.
- Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered needs around 11 GB of storage space on PS4.
- Uncharted Nathan Drake's Collection requires around 46 GB of free storage space on PS4.
About Uncharted Drakes Fortune Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Filip "Mithgandir" Liebert
last update : December 30, 2019
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Bluepoint Games
- publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PS3, PS4
More About Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Good games must have good plot, right? Right!? Unfortunately, not. The industry has repeatedly shown us that good developers are enough to earn oneís place in the annals on interactive entertainment. Script? I donít know, just cook up something, kthxbye.