By reading this page of the guide, you will learn how long it takes to complete the Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception. We have prepared several different values depending on what style of game you are interested in, and if you want to 100% the game, i.e. lead to the acquisition of all of the secrets and unlocking the platinum trophy.
- The main plot of Uncharted 3 provides approximately 9-10 hours of play. This is a value for a scenario that assumes that you choose a normal level of difficulty and do not spend a lot of time searching for all the collectibles. Completing the game can take you much more time, especially of you set a demanding or crushing difficulty level. That significantly increases the difficulty level during combat and as a result many encounters must be played through several times. In Uncharted 3, more complicated puzzles can stop you for longer. Fortunately, in this case, you can just use our walkthrough, in which they were all described in detail.
- The collection of all the treasures can take you from a couple dozen minutes to several hours. In Uncharted 3 there are 101 collectibles to acquire, although you can collect many of them during your first playthrough of the game. You have to backtrack only for the better hidden ones. Fortunately, like in previous installments of the franchise, in Uncharted 3 you can use the option to repeat completed stages. You do not have to go through the entire campaign again.
- Unlocking the platinum trophy is possible by spending a total of about 20 hours with the game. The list of trophies in Uncharted 3 is similar to the ones from the previous two installments of the franchise. After you acquire all the trophies associated with the campaign (the Crushing difficulty level is, unfortunately, crucial here) and with the acquisition of the secrets, the only thing left will be to acquire the ones connected to combat (such as killing an X amount of enemies with a specific weapon or with a headshot).
- Acquiring the platinum trophy on PS3 is, unfortunately, no longer possible, as you will not be able to acquire the multiplayer trophies due to the servers being no longer active. Another problem is that the PlayStation 3 version forces the player to complete the campaign twice - first on the Hard difficulty level and then on the Crushing one.
- Extended collection trophies (for PS4 only) can prolong game time by up to several hours. The most important information is that they are not required for a platinum trophy - treat them only as side activities and challenges. The most problematic trophies are Neediest for Speediest (completing the game in less than 4 hours and 15 minutes) and Charted! - Brutal (completing the game on the highest, Brutal, difficulty level - Drake can die here by getting shot 2-3 times).