This page of the guide to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves contains information about the controls. We have prepared a table with a list of all buttons and corresponding actions. In addition, we have also included the available control settings.
Change camera's position when aiming.
Zoom in / out.
Throw grenade - holding the button allows to determine a grenade's exact trajectory.
Cover / Dodge / Jump down.
Interact / Pick up item.
Jump / Climb.
Select secondary weapon.
Select primary weapon.
Photo mode - it must be enabled in the options menu.
Additional control options in Uncharted 2 Remastered
The remaster of Uncharted 2, available on the PlayStation 4, offers additional control settings. The most important are:
- Sensitivity - You can change the sensitivity of the analog sticks. By default, the sensitivity level is quite high.
- Aiming Horizontal/Vertical - You can invert the X-axis and Y-axis while aiming.
- Camera Horizontal/Vertical - You can invert the X-axis and Y-axis when moving the camera.
- Aim and Fire - You can use the L1 and R1 buttons to aim and fire, instead of the default L2 and R2 buttons.
- Left and Right Stick - You can swap the left and right analog sticks.