It will be a hard night. In Ultimate Custom Night, you'll once again be locked up in an office controlled by deadly animatronics. This time, however, the scale of the threat will be much greater. You will have to face as many as 50 animatronics, which have appeared through the Five Nights at Freddy's series in recent years.
This Ultimate Custom Night Game Guide is a collection of valuable info to help you survive the many nights in the company of animatronics. Here you will find information about different game mechanics such as temperature and noise control or power management. You will also find the characteristics of all animatronics, together with their characteristics and tips on how to avoid death from their hands.
Ultimate Custom Night is a Survival Horror game created by Scott Cawthon, which is the final version of the Five Nights at Freddy's series. This time the campaign was abandoned in favor of individual nights, configured by the player or selected from a list of thematic challenges. In addition, achieving appropriately high results gives access to subsequent versions of the restaurant.
- Learn and read the controls carefully - you control multiple items in the game at once. Each of them has an influence on at least one animatronics. So it can cost you a life after making a mistake.
- Don't start with too high level of difficulty - the more animatronics and the higher their intelligence, the more difficult it is to control the game. That's why it's worth to play the first few games on the lower difficulty setting to get a good idea of the rules of the game.
- Have fun with the selection of animatronics - the number of animatronics available in the game is impressive. It also gives you many possibilities to configure the game. Frequently change the layout of your animators to make your gameplay more varied.
- Do not waste electricity - you have a certain amount of energy at your disposal. Every time you use the monitor, turn the power switch on or close the door, you will consume more power, so do this only when you need it.
This chapter is devoted to gameplay mechanics. Here you will find a lot of important information to help you survive the night in the company of animatronics.
- Monitor - from the monitor you can control most of the environment parameters and have an overview of what's going on outside the office. In this chapter you will learn exactly what information you can get from the monitor.
- Power - this is definitely the most important mechanic in the game. Manage it in the right way to survive the night. In this chapter you can find a lot of helpful tips.
- Noise and Music Box - some of the animatronics are sensitive to sound. It can make them move faster. Read this chapter to learn how to control the level of sound.
This chapter contains information about animatronics. You will learn about the behavior of individual animatronics and what is affected by the modification of their intelligence.
- List of animatronics - in the game there are 50 "main" animatronics, which you can choose from the menu, and a few not listed in the menu, which may appear randomly in the game. In this chapter you will find a complete list of them and information on how they work.
- A.I. Intelligence - you can customize the animatronics' intelligence. Here, you can learn what is affected by it and how to modify it to be able to survive the night.
About Ultimate Custom Night Game Guide
Author : Agnieszka "aadamus" Adamus for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Yossarian" Nowak
last update : July 11, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Ultimate Custom Night Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Scott Cawthon
- publisher: Scott Cawthon
- platform: PC