This World Atlas is a supplement to the main guide to Two Worlds II the video game. There are several chapters to choose from:
1. Character development: advice on creating and development new character, a description of all skills with a few simple guidelines.
2. Tips: description of the basic activities which you can find in the game.
3. Listings: two chapters which contain a list of traders and location of all skillbooks.
4. Magic and spells: extensive compendium of knowledge revealing the secrets of magic with a list of all possible combinations of spells..
5. Maps: list of all maps (divided into areas) indicating the location of monsters, chests, etc. You will also find maps unavailable in-game here.
6. Bestiary: list of monsters with their pictures and information about the occurrence, levels and resistance against particular attacks.
7. Achievements: full list of achievements available in the PC version and in both console versions of Two Worlds II.