Info: On some of the screens (most of them, really) you will find texts written in Polish language. That is because we were making this guide using Polish version most of the time - to ensure the guide will be finished as quickly as possible. Those texts do not carry any relevant information regarding the gameplay.
Welcome to our Two Worlds strategy guide. Let's start with some basic explanation of what we've prepared for you guys:
- Two Worlds is a cRPG. That means, there are no "easy" nor "difficult" quests in it. It's all a matter of how well is your character developed. You'll find a lot of freedom and free-roaming around the world in this game, so if you find a certain quest difficult, just leave it for later and gain experience somewhere else.
- The guide is divided into two basic sections: Tainted Blood (which is the game's main quest) and geographically-sorted sub-quest descriptions. As a result of the game's specific structure, the former is sometimes only a bookmark to point you towards certain "optional" missions that actually *have to* be completed in order to advance the story. Such quests are marked with an additional star ("*") in their names.
- The game gets cooler and tougher with each released update. The guide has been made mostly on 1.2 version of the game, but some of the more buggy quests have also been checked on 1.4. As a result, you might spot some minor differences between what's written here and what you see in the game. If these differences get serious, please help us make the guide better by letting us know.
- The guide has been designed in a way that lets you use it comfortably by checking the in-game journal. Quests have been divided into groups that correspond with what you see in the journal, so if you seek solutions to particular quests, please make sure you are looking in the correct category.
About Two Worlds Game Guide
Author : Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 26 pages, 84 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Two Worlds Game Guide
Two Worlds Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Reality Pump
- publisher: South Peak Interactive
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: 16+ / ESRB: Mature
- Official Two Worlds Website - Official Website.