Each hospital has its own individual properties. Not all types of diseases occur in every hospital. Usually a specific hospital has a specific specialization. It defines what kind of patients will appear most often. In the following chapter, you will find advice on how to start playing in individual hospitals.
- Lower Bullocks
- Melt Downs
- Sweaty Palms
- Grockle Bay
- Rotting Hill
- Pelican Wharf
Patients with psychiatric diseases dominate in Lower Bullocks. However, they are not the only patient types that will appear quite often.
- As you already have a GP's office, you can focus on setting up a Pharmacy and Psychiatry. A Ward will also be useful.
- Hire a GP doctor. A doctor working in a GP's office is a psychiatrist, so he will change his place of work to psychiatry as soon as you place it.
- Keep a close eye on new doctors who are available for employment. You must catch and hire all available psychiatrists. This way you will avoid work stoppages and have many doctors to assign in selected offices.
- Constantly control the queues in the GP's and Psychiatric offices. If the overcrowding occurs, create another building of this type.
- Once the financial situation is stable, build a saucepanatorium.
In this hospital you will have to stand face to face with... clowns. They're common here and you will have to deal with them.
- Set up a reception desk as soon as possible and hire an assistant. Also set up an internist office (GP's) and hire a doctor with the best possible diagnostic skills.
- Set up a pharmacy with a clown clinic and staff them with the appropriate employees. Abilities to work in a given room, such as treatment, will be very useful here - so check the CV's of your candidates.
- Monobrow is also a common disease. This means that you have to set up a large ward and have at least two nurses working there.
- Due to the fact that more and more complicated diseases start to appear, invest in additional diagnostic room in the first moments of the gameplay.
- Emergencies are also related to clowns, so in order to make additional profits, place a second clown clinic and take on all such tasks.
This is the first hospital in the cold climate. You will unlock it after acquiring one start in Flottering. Additionally, compared to previous hospitals, you will not be able to hire experienced staff here.
- Place the training room as early as possible. You can only hire students without any skills. To increase the efficiency of the hospital, you need to invest heavily in training.
- Each member of the staff that completed the training is an additional 10,000$ for your hospital. Train as many employees as possible.
- Research is equally important here. You need to invest into a well-equipped research facility. Thanks to that, the process of unlocking new technologies will be faster.
- Focus on training psychiatrists. In Mitton, mental illnesses account for a large portion of overall number of illnesses that appear in the hospital.
- Clown Clinic will also be useful. Jest Infection is one of the main diseases appearing in emergencies, allowing you to earn additional money on treating it.
A hospital unlocked in the same way as Mitton. This time, however, the specialization of your hospital will be different from the previous ones. You need to focus on developing the newly unlocked Fracture Ward.
- To diagnose fracture-related problems you will need at least two General Diagnosis rooms. This is why you need to place a General Diagnosis room once you have constructed a Fracture Ward.
- Fracture Wards should be as spacious as possible. The equipment of those rooms takes a lot of space - you will need a lot of space to prevent any queues.
- Increase the maximum employment limit in every Fracture Ward. Each ward should be operated by at least two members of the staff. This will allow the Fracture Ward to function smoothly.
- Do not forget that patients with other problems and illnesses will appear in your hospital, not only those with orthopedic-oriented ones. This is why you should create a Pharmacy and a Ward as one of your first rooms.
- Hire several janitors. Earthquakes are likely to happen in this area, causing an increase in the amount of rubbish in the hospital and reducing the attractiveness.
This is a hospital in which emphasis is placed on the appearance and, consequently, on marketing. You will unlock this hospital by acquiring one star in Mitton and Tumble.
- In addition to basic rooms, such as GPS Office and Pharmacy, you should also place a research lab. Increase the amount of researchers working in the lab to at lest 3.
- Research on pest control must take priority. There will be multiple patients appearing with animal magnetism. The quicker you research the technology, the more patients will be healed.
- Prepare a marketing campaign focusing on the treatment of animal magnetism, allowing you to make even better use of the technology.
In this hospital, once again, you will have to deal with a new method of healing. This time it will be surgery. You will unlock it after acquiring one star in Flemington.
- Build a training room. There you will be able to train surgeons, who are required for the surgery to function.
- Because of the number of patients and the time needed to complete a surgery, one building of this type will not suffice. Once the queue will be at least 4 people, you should place a second Surgery.
- You also need to set up a research facility and research Head Office. Thanks to that you will be able to treat Turtle Head, one of common diseases here.
- Assign doctors with bed manners to Surgery rooms. They are the most effective and offer the highest chance of healing a patient.
- Prepare a marketing campaign dedicated to surgical treatment or healing turtle head. This will increase the number of patients with specific diseases that you need to pay attention to anyway.
This is quite a peculiar place. The hospital is located near a Power plant, in a complex of abandoned buildings. You will unlock it after acquiring one start in Flemington.
- In addition to basic buildings, you need to place a research facility. Assign as many researchers there and start developing the Shock Room.
- Once you have unlocked the Shock Room, you need to place at least two of those buildings. The amount of patients suffering from shock is so vast that a large queue will quickly appear.
- Hire as many janitors as possible. Electric discharges are almost an everyday situation here. Those leave marks on the walls, decreasing the attractiveness. They can be removed only by Janitors.
- Janitors should have the mechanic specialization, as you need to upgrade the equipment to reach one star. The more janitors with that specialization, the better.
- Invest in staff training from the beginning. Those will allow you to increase the chances of healing a patient. This will help you in the later stages of the game, where a sufficiently high cure rate is required.
This is quite an unusual place. You must support the public health service here. That means that you will not be earning money for healing, but for completing missions assigned by the minister. You will unlock this hospital after acquiring one star in Smogley and Melt Downs.
- Place the training room. A large portion of missions from the minister require you to train an employee. It would be a good idea not to hire a trainer from outside.
- Hire as many experienced staff members as possible, so that they can train their less experienced colleagues.
- All of the rooms placed here must be large. There are missions here that require you to reach a level 4 of a specific room - that, however, requires rooms larger than 3x3.
- If you are not able to complete a task, it is generally a good idea to just skip it. You will lose some reputation, but you will not be wasting valuable resources to complete a task that is too difficult for you at the moment.
This hospital is located in a tectonically active area, which means that you'll need to face various natural disasters rather often. You can unlock it by achieving 1 star in Duckworth-upon-Bilge.
- Track the amount of hired janitors. Disasters will cause large volumes of rubble to appear in your hospital, and somebody will have to clean that mess.
- Make sure you have fire extinguishers. They're expandable, which means they vanish after being used. In the case of a volcano eruption, hot lava may ignite your equipment. If you run out of extinguishers, your equipment will blow up.
- Build research facilities and begin with researching the cryptology technology. One the more common problems in the Sweaty Palms area is Premature Mummification, which can be treated in this room.
- Remember that you're in a different climatic zone now. You'll be required to build AC instead of heaters. Otherwise, the patient will complain about excessive temperatures.
This hospital is "famous" for various types of infectious diseases, which are common in this area. You'll have to deal with them somehow. You can unlock it by achieving 1 star in Duckworth-upon-Bilge.
- Build research and develop the Recurvery room. This facility will enable you to treat Cubism, which is a very common illness in this hospital.
- In this hospital, the observation of patients is essential. Each time you an epidemic warning, you'll need to closely monitor the hospital to keep the disease under control by eliminating the source.
- Keep track of the hospitals attractiveness. If you take care of the proper decoration beforehand, you won't have any problems with reaching the required attractiveness level later on.
Blighton, same as Grockle Bay, has a problem with infectious diseases.?You can unlock it by achieving 1 star in Sweaty Palms and Grockle Bay.
- Make sure you have enough sanitary facilities in the hospital, such as Hand sanitizers. Put them near each frequented spot in the hospital.
- Don't forget about the AC. Thermal comfort is an important aspect of your hospital. Make sure you have enough to keep the temperature on optimal level. Use the temperature filter to monitor temperatures throughout the hospital.
- Once again, monitoring of patients will be essential. As soon as you see an epidemic warning, take a look around your hospital to find and eliminate the source.
- In addition to the common illnesses that can be treated in the Pharmacy, you'll mostly face illnesses of genetic and mental nature. You may also encounter some cases of Premature Mummification, Grey Anatomy, Animal Magnetism, and Turtle Head.
This run-down hospital is located in a low-income neighborhood. The hospital itself is in bad shape, and you'll need to turn the situation around. You can unlock it by achieving 1 star in Blighton
- Whatever you do, do not take a loan. You won't be making much profit at first, so the additional cost may easily sink your hospital.
- Invest in a large, well-equipped Staff Room. This will give your staff some room to breathe and relax, keeping their morale high.
- Build a training room and start a training course in Emotional Intelligence. This will boost the happiness of your staff.
- This hospital will see the reprise of the diseases we encountered early in the game. Which means that you'll often have to deal with Light Headedness and Pandemic. You'll also encounter some genetic illnesses.
Here's a hospital dedicated to cutting-edge technology. Which means, you'll need trained staff to operate it. You can unlock it by achieving 1 star in Blighton
- Take good care of your janitors early on, so they have maxed out mechanical skills. This will enable them to upgrade whatever they may find in your hospital.
- Build a research facility and research the technology that enables you to upgrade your medical machines.
- Hire a physician that has the research skill at least on level 2. They will be able to train the rest of your staff up until his own level. This will enable you to save large sums of money.
- To develop the research skill, hire staff without any other abilities. This will enable you to freely develop them in that direction.
This is the last hospital you will have to deal with. Although it has the tasks required to earn a certain number of stars, it does not have any specific specialization. It acts as a kind of free game. All diseases are introduced gradually, in the order in which they appeared in the game. What you do with this hospital depends on you alone. The only thing you have to pay attention to are the queues in each rooms.