Two Point Campus Guide
Student life Two Point Campus guide is the best Begginer's Guide, tips to build, decorate manage and develop your campus, earn Kudos. We describe all the mechanics, staff, student needs, rooms, system requirements, keybinds.
Last update: Monday, September 19, 2022
The guide to Two Point Campus is a complete set of information about the game's content as well as a number of tips that will make university management, building rooms and decorating much easier. We describe the game mechanics, such as staff management and student needs, as well as provide tips on how to earn Kudos. If you are interested in technical aspects, you will also find information on PC system requirements, available languages and controls.
- Two Point Campus: Guide's contents
- Two Point Campus: Quick beginner's guide
- Two Point Campus: Basics
- Two Point Campus: FAQ
- Two Point Campus: Trophies/Achievements
- Two Point Campus: PC system requirements
- Two Point Campus: Language versions
Two Point Campus: Guide's contents
We start our guide with the basics section, where you will find starting tips. These practical tips will help you play the game more effectively. We also describe mechanics such as building classrooms and social rooms, their types, as well as point out the rules for hiring employees and explain what to look for when recruiting people. We have also included a detailed explanation of the game interface and its functions.
In the FAQ section, we answer the most frequently asked questions. You will learn how to fire employees, how to increase the campus area and how to get more cash to expand your facility. You will also learn how to change the speed of the game, how to unlock Sandbox mode, and what Kudos are.
Our Two Point Campus guide ends with an appendix, where you will find information about the technical side of the production, including the minimum and recommended system requirements, the game's availability on various system platforms, as well as the required hard disk space and offered language versions. Additionally, we present a trophy guide, thanks to which you will unlock all the achievements available in the game.
Two Point Campus: Quick beginner's guide
- Build rooms larger than recommended - each room and break room has its own required minimum size required when building them. It is always worth creating a slightly larger room, because then you will be able to place more elements in it, both functional and decorative.
- Fulfill the requests of employees and students - from time to time, a message with requests from the staff and students will appear in your mailbox. Meeting them will not only increase the satisfaction of a given group, but also help build relationships between students.
- Add decorations to rooms - often the goal of a mission is to achieve an appropriate level of employee or student satisfaction or the overall rating of the campus. Filling halls with various decorations, such as plants or paintings, will improve your rating.
- Build several of the same rooms - over time, your campus will expand and take up more lots. Remember to provide social rooms and other necessary rooms in new buildings, even if you already have them in an older building. This way, teaching will be more effective, and staff and students will not waste time walking between campus sections.
- Keep an eye on the number of students and adapt the campus to it - each room has limited space, so if you only have one classroom for a given subject, it may turn out that not all students will be able to participate in classes. Monitor whether you have enough classrooms and teachers for all students to study on an ongoing basis.
You can find more tips on the following page: Beginner's Guide.
Two Point Campus: Basics
In this part of the guide, you will learn about the basic mechanics of Two Point Campus. You will also learn how to build classrooms and other rooms as well as:
- Interface - here we explain the functions of each icon.
- Building a room - this page provides tips for building a room on your campus.
- Employees and employment - on this page, you will learn how to hire new employees and what to pay attention to when choosing personnel.
- Events and timetable - this page explains how you can plan different in-game events to make your campus more exciting.
- Students and satisfaction - here you will find information about students and learn about methods to improve their satisfaction.
- Research and Improvements - here you will find information on how to conduct research and our suggestions on how to improve the rooms.
- Courses and Course Points - on this page, we have provided a guide to the courses available in the game and tips on how to earn Course Points.
Two Point Campus: FAQ
In this section of the guide, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. You will learn, among other things, how to fire unwanted workers, how to change the speed of the game and how to rotate objects.
- Employees - how to fire? - here you will find out what you need to do to reduce the number of employees.
- Game speed - how to change it? - on this page we suggest how to change the passage of time in the game.
- Loan - how to take? - learn how to take a loan to temporarily repair the campus budget.
- Campus - how to enlarge? - here we describe how to enlarge your campus by adding new buildings.
- Kudosh - how to get? - here you will find methods to obtain Kudosh, a special currency that will allow you to buy new objects.
- Grades - how to improve? - this page provides advice on how to improve your students' academic performance.
- Campus level - how to increase? - on this page, you will learn about the factors that affect the level of your campus.
- Sandbox mode - how to unlock? - here, you will find information on what requirements must be met to get access to the Sandbox mode.
- Tuition - how to increase? - this page provides guidance on how to determine the tuition fees students will have to pay to study at your university.
Two Point Campus: Trophies/Achievements
You can unlock 36 achievements in Two Point Campus. In our trophy guide, we have desribed how to obtain each of them.
Two Point Campus: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460/Radeon HD 6850
- Disk space: 6 GB
For more information on the minimum and recommended system requirements for My Time at Sandrock, check out the System requirements page.
Two Point Campus: Language versions
There are 11 languages version of subtitles available in Two Point Campus. The full list of available languages can be found on the Language versions page of the guide.
About Two Point Campus Guide
Author : Krzysztof "Kris" Lewandowski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : August 5, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Two Point Campus Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Two Point Studios
- publisher: SEGA
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX
More About Two Point Campus
The Best Strategy Games of 2022
Maybe strategy games are past their prime. However, this doesn't mean that the genre has been forgotten. We are still getting great games and 2022 was no different. Welcome to our summary of the best strategy released last year.
New Video Games Releasing in August 2022 - Upcoming Games for Summertime!
August is a month that usually goes below the charts. The dog days may be in full swing, but by some miracle, there's room for some really interesting releases. So, no one should complain about nothing to play during the summer break!