The Total War: Rome II guide is mainly intended for beginners, especially for those players, who play the Total War strategic games series for the first time. But more experienced generals also will find some interesting information here.
The guide was written based on difficulty level: Hard. It is a perfect balance between mindless hack and slash on easy difficulty level and a complicated gameplay, full of careful calculation and risk tricks on legendary difficulty level.
Below you'll find, among other things:
- Basic information for beginner generals
- Advice to facilitate completing the Prologue
- Information on expanding the empire with sample provinces
- Description of forming and operation of an army, fleet and agents
- Description of tactical battles along with examples
- Description of factions
- Suggested first steps in the campaign for given factions
Slawomir "Asmodeusz" Michniewski (www.gamepressure.com)
Translated by: Maciej "Erlond" Myrcha
About Total War: Rome II Game Guide
Author : Slawomir "Asmodeusz" Michniewski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Maciej "Erlond" Myrcha
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 60 pages, 326 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.