The Total War Warhammer 3 game guide has all the information necessary to complete the game. It also includes a description of the mechanics and factions.
You will learn which country is the best for beginners. In addition, you will also find useful tips as well as a walkthrough for the campaign. You will also learn about the interface and battle strategies.
The first chapter (Basics) will introduce you to the most important aspects of Total War: Warhammer 3. You will learn which faction to choose as your first, what you should remember about during the game, as well as whether it is worth going through the Prologue.
In the appendix, you will find additional information about the game. Learn all about the keybinds and system requirements of Total War: Warhammer 3. In addition, we have included information about the language versions and the game's length.
The Campaign Map section will help you familiarize yourself with the elements of managing your country. Here you will learn everything about the interface, moving around the map or diplomacy. You can also read about corruption and rifts.
In the Factions chapter, we have provided a description of all the nations available in Total War: Warhammer 3. We discussed their characteristics, special mechanics, and provided tips on how to start the game as them.
The Army chapter will help you familiarize yourself with the warfare. You will learn how to recruit and manage an army. We also discussed the types of units as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
In the next section of the guide - Lords and heroes - you will learn everything about these special units. You will read about their equipment, statistics and how they can be useful for you.
In the Battles chapter, you'll learn everything about the difficult art of real-time battles. This part of the guide will teach you what are the best military strategies and how does the terrain affect the battles. We not only discuss skirmishes in the open field, but also sieges.
The Daemon domains section is closely related to the storyline of Total War: Warhammer 3. You will learn how to deal with the difficult challenges of obtaining the souls of daemon princes.
- Total War Warhammer 3 - Quick beginner's tips
- Total War Warhammer 3 - Basics
- Total War Warhammer 3 - Campaign map
- Total War Warhammer 3 - Factions
- Total War Warhammer 3 - Army
- Total War Warhammer 3 - Lords and heroes
- Total War Warhammer 3 - Battles
- Total War Warhammer 3 - Daemon domains
- Total War Warhammer 3 - PC system requirements
Total War Warhammer 3 - Quick beginner's tips
- Diversify your armies. Always try to have different types of units in your armies, as they have different uses. Cavalry can attack the enemy's rear/flanks in no time, the infantry can stop the attack, the archers can decimate the enemy before they reach you, etc.
- Don't forget about the economy! Remember that maintaining an army costs money, and accepting each new lord increases your military expenses by 1%. At first it doesn't seem like much, but it will quickly become a large amount. This tip is especially important in the beginning, when you aren't able to participate in large and numerous battles and profit from them. Therefore, do not train more armies than necessary, unless the profits from the war exceed the costs.
- Have at least one hero in each army. The army is managed by lords, but heroes can be very useful as they add bonuses for soldiers (depending on their class). Some will speed up losses replenishment, others will train units etc. In addition, they can deal with enemy agents who can weaken your troops.
- Merge provinces. The province system was added in the Total War series some time ago. Most of them consist of several smaller areas - the capital and settlements. Unfortunately, you will only get the full management potential after you conquer the entire region.
- Use groups. You can group your units on the battle map. This allows you to manage them faster during battles. Groups are extremely useful because you can select several units with just one click. To do this, select soldiers (Alt + RMB and Shift + RMB) and press the G key.
More tips can be found on a separate page of the guide: Beginner's guide.
Total War Warhammer 3 - Basics
Total War Warhammer 3 - Campaign map
- User Interface
- Public order
- Developing settlements and their climate
Total War Warhammer 3 - Factions
- Daemons of Chaos
- Grand Cathay
- Ogre Kingdoms
Total War Warhammer 3 - Army
- User Interface
- Recruitment and maintenance
- Unit types
- Unit statistics and experience
- Losses and their replenishment
Total War Warhammer 3 - Lords and heroes
- Items and advisors
- Recruitment and use
Total War Warhammer 3 - Battles
- User Interface
- Winds of magic
- Unit morale and fatigue
- Fighting in the field - tactics and terrain
Total War Warhammer 3 - Daemon domains
- Khorne's Realm
- Nurgle's Realm
- Slaanesh's Realm
- Tzeentch's Realm
- Fighting the princes
- Forge of Souls
Total War Warhammer 3 - PC system requirements
Below you can find the system requirements for Total War Warhammer 3. However, only the minimum requirements are presented here. For more information, check out the System requirements page.
- Operating system: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3/Ryzen 3 series
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics card: Nvidia GTX 900/AMD RX 400 series/Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Disk space: 120 GB
About Total War Warhammer 3 Guide
Author : Damian "Czarus" Gacek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Total War: Warhammer III Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Creative Assembly
- publisher: SEGA
- platform: PC