Order of Truth Map - M8
Torment: Tides of Numenera Guide
Key points of Torment: Tides of Numenera M8 - Order of Truth
Important areas on the map
Exits from locations
Important NPC's (quest givers, traders etc.)
New potential team members
You can resume the game here if during the "Fallen to Earth" main quest you've chosen a peaceful solution during an encounter with Qorro (M2.2). You can receive "The Anechoic Lazaret" side quest from Salimeri.
Sn'erf and Lan Uring
You can talk to them and exhaust all dialogue topics to earn additional XP.
You can solve a pyramid puzzle here which allows to obtain a unique artifact. Details are in the map description. Examining the pyramid allows to gain additional XP.
Central part of the room
Min of Tan Liang - You can talk to the priest about the order and the resonance chamber.
You can examine the machine to gain extra XP.
You may find Callistege here if she abandoned the team earlier on. You can invite her again, but it's possible only if Aligern isn't your current team member.
M5 – Exit to: Government Square.
The above map shows the interior of the building which is the headquarters or Order of Truth. Entrance to this location is located in Government Square. It's a good idea to visit the Order for advice concerning the broken Resonance Chamber. You can also be taken here automatically-it happens when you choose to solve the first confrontation in the Fallen to Earth quest peacefully.
Key places in Order of Truth
1. Salimeri. You can resume the game here if you chose the peaceful solution in the Fallen to Earth quest after the encounter with Qorro (M2.2). Alternatively, you can reach Salimeri on your own. The woman can give valuable advice to the protagonist and give him/her a side quest: Anechoic Lazaret.
3. Pyramid. This object is a quite complex puzzle. You can examine the pyramid to earn additional XP and try to solve the puzzle to obtain a unique cypher. The solution is described below.
4. Central part of the room. Here, you can talk to Min of Tan Liang and examine the machinery, which gives you XP, among other things.
5. Callistege's workplace. You can meet Callistege here if she has previously left the team. You can invite her in again, but it is only possible when Aligern is not currently part of the team.
The pyramid puzzle solution
The pyramid is located in the northwestern part of the building and is marked in the above picture. Having clicked it, you have to examine the frame and the support. In case of the former, you have to pass a Perception check, and in the latter case: an Anamnesis check. Once you've passed these tests (you can repeat them in case of failure), move on to solving the puzzle:
1. Examine the sphere;
2. Touch the sphere;
3. Take the sphere;
4. Take the sphere again;
5. Put the sphere back in the frame;
6. Remove the sphere from the frame via the left opening;
7. Remove the sphere from the frame via the front opening;
8. Remove the sphere from the frame via the right opening;
9. Remove the sphere from the frame via the right opening;
10. Lift the frame and remove the sphere via the bottom opening;
11. Remove the sphere from the frame via the back opening;
12. Remove the sphere from the frame via the back opening;
13. Lift the frame and remove the sphere via the bottom opening;
14. Remove the sphere from the frame via the front opening;
15. Remove the sphere from the frame via the left opening.
Solving the puzzle is rewarded with an artifact called Beads of Time Neverending. You can place in the inventory in the Ornament slot. The artifact unlocks the Haste skill which increases movement speed by 50% as well as dodge and attack speed by 15%.