This page of our guide to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 has information about the modifications available in the game.
How to turn on the modifications?
To activate the modifications, you have to go into the settings. This option is available from the beginning.
In the settings, find the "Game Mods". Here you can choose the modifications you are interested in. They will make your game a lot easier.
Types of mods
Modifications in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 allow you to customize several options to make the game easier for you. You can change:
- Perfect rail balance - allows for a perfect grinding, without paying attention to the skater's stability;
- Perfect manual balance - allows for perfect riding on the front wheels without controlling the stability;
- Perfect lip balance - allows you to ride perfectly without paying attention to the stability of your movements;
- Always special - you can perform special moves at any time;
- No bails - allows you to perform tricks without failing.
Modifications and challenges
Modifications block you from doing some of the challenges and unlocking certain achievements. This option isn't recommended for players wishing to show off their perfect scores.
However, if you just want to enjoy the game, this is the perfect option for you.