This section contains a description of all Dark Zone perks in The Division 2. The page will help you plan your growth and make your build efficient when playing Dark Zones. The Division 2 guide will help you choose Dark Zone perks.
- Bag Space - Grants 1 additional contaminated item inventory slot.
- Terminator - 25% Increased Dark Zone XP for eliminating enemy players.
- Sightseeing - 25% Increased Dark Zone XP from clearing landmarks.
- Breakin' the Law - 25% Increased Dark Zone XP for surviving a rogue timer.
- Daily Winner - Daily rewards from the DZ safehouse.
- Sleight of Hand - 10% reduced completion time of rogue actions.
- Bounceback - Rouge cooldown decreased by 10%.
- Keeper - A 50% chance to automatically secure 1 contaminated item upon death
- Keymaster - 25% chance to acquire Dark Zone keys from loot crates within a Dark Zone.
- Explosions! - 25% chance to acquire grenades from loot crates in a Dark Zone.
- Medic - 25% chance to get armor kits from loot crates in a DZ.
- Vanish - Nameplate visibility to other agents is reduced while rogue.
- X-Ray Eyes - Rogue nameplate detection range is increased.
- More Loot - Additional Rewards for completing DZ alerts and clearing landmarks.
- Double Daily Winner- Additional Daily Rewards from the Dark Zone Safe House.
- No Honor - Daily rewards are available in the Thieves' Den location.
- Keep it Clean - 10% Increased chance for contaminated item to drop.
- Get to the Chopper - 25% Faster extraction arrival time.
- Can't Catch Me! - 25% faster manhunt bounty clearing.
- On Your Feet, Soldier - 25% faster revive of other SHD Agents while SHD yourself.
- Dark Deeds - 25% Increased Thieves' Den Triangulation added from rogue actions.