Long before the release of Tom Clancy's The Division 2, the developers have announced that the game will receive additional content - DLC. They will be free to all who own the original game. Does the game have a season pass? Yes, The Division 2 has a season pass. Read this chapter to learn about its content.
After purchasing a season pass, players will get access to future content. This works differently in The Division 2 since the future content will be added for free. Those who purchase the season pass will get additional bonuses. They are:
- Instant access to 3 new specializations. These specializations should be available after a few months after the game's release. Those who own the season pass will get them instantly after they are added to the game - other players will have to play more to earn them.
- Additional Bounties and projects. Players who bought the season pass will get additional bounties and projects.
- 8 Classified Assignments only for owners of the season pass. During these Assignments, players will be able to find additional cosmetics items.
- Early access to DLC. The season pass allows players to get 7-day early access to DLC.
- Additional emote, outfit, and backpack trophies.
The season pass gives early access to the content that every player will get for free. It also offers players a few cosmetics - the season pass doesn't give players an advantage over others.