Quartermaster is one of the many non-player characters that can be found inside the Base of Operations in the White House. Thanks to him, you'll be able to unlock new abilities for your character and upgrade those already unlocked. This chapter will tell you everything that you need to know about this useful character.
- Where can I find the Quartermaster?
- What services does the Quartermaster offer?
- Quartermaster - tips
Where can I find the Quartermaster?
Quartermaster is a character connected to the main storyline - you unlock him when completing first mission in the game, in which the player reaches the Base of Operations in the White House. This stage cannot be missed, as a conversation with the Quartermaster is one of the objectives of the aforementioned mission. Quartermaster can be found on the lower floor of the White House.
What services does the Quartermaster offer?
When you begin a conversation with the Quartermaster, you'll see a window with a few tabs. These are:
- Skills - Here you'll find all 8 skill platforms that are available in The Division 2. Once you unlock a platform, you can modify it, adding additional skills. More about skills can be found in the separate chapter of the guide.
- Perks - Here you'll find perks, which are an equivalent of talents from the first entry in the series. These are passive skills that offer various bonuses - increase the amount of space in the backpack or the amount of carried grenades or medkits, or allow you to use two active abilities.
- Staff Roster - Here you'll find all crew members. Each crew member increases the capabilities of the Base of Operations, but first, you need to recruit them - you can find more about the subject in the separate chapter of this guide.
Quartermaster - tips
As can easily be imagined, the services of a quartermaster are very valuable and you cannot omit them if you are planning to build a combat-effective character. For that reason, remember about a few useful tips:
- Unlocked perks are permanent - You don't need to activate/deactivate them, only unlock.
- Some perks have additional levels - Unlocking those gives additional bonuses, or reinforce the capabilities of those of level 1.
- Two perks are a must-have - Weapon Slot and Skill Slot. The first allows you to carry an additional weapon (2 instead of 1), the second unlocks the ability to use two active skills. The perks have to be unlocked at the beginning of the game when you first encounter the quartermaster.
- Wait before you spend perk points - before you spend valuable perk points, take a look at the ability, and its possible combinations and check if it will fit well with your playstyle. As time progresses, you'll be able to unlock all abilities - be sure to check them all.