Conflict is one of the PvP modes in which the players face each other. This is one of the most dynamic gameplay modes in The Division 2, involving planning, as well as quick decision making. This chapter will tell you more about this type of activity.
How to begin
You can start a Conflict match through:
- An NPC found at the White House. You'll find him outside, next to the main door of the building.
- Open up the map and choose one of the tabs seen in the upper left corner of the screen.
In both cases, a window will appear that will allow you to customize some of the parameters of the gameplay, or choose a different game mode.
During a Conflict match, two 4-man teams face each other. Each team receives a pool of 16 tickets - after the death of a team member, the pool is depleted by one point. As can easily be imagined, the objective is to deprive the other team of all their lives. The players enter a small arena which is full of various hiding places, pathways, and tunnels allowing a tactical approach.
Here are a few tips that will definitely come to be handy during matches:
- Teamplay is a must. To win, the players need to cooperate - you can defeat a single opponent alone, but fighting two opponents will end up with your swift death.
- Your objective is totally draining the opponents' tickets. The kill is counted when a downed opponent is killed - if someone revives him, the kill isn't counted.
- Conflict is a mode in which equipment and unlocked abilities have an utmost effect on combat. If you don't have the right equipment, winning a Conflict match can be very difficult.
- If possible, join the battle with players that you know. The matches require constant cooperation, while the search engine likes to mix up groups of players with those playing solo. As a result, it may turn out that a group of four lone players will face a well-knit group of four friends - winning such an encounter is very difficult.
- Remember to open chests received at the end of the battle. Their amount is dependent on the results or if the player has received a new level by playing in this mode.