Field medic in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the most supportive character class in the game - he doesn't have the ability to increase character effectiveness in combat, but is able to heal fallen allies much faster (and do it remotely). Also, due to one of the passive abilities, he's very useful at infiltrating enemy bases. In this chapter you will find information about the characteristics of field medic class, its abilities and special item, as well as some tips on how to play this class.
Field Medic is distinguished from other classes by the following characteristics:
- He doesn't have any weapons predispositions - he doesn't get any bonuses for using specific types of weapons, so you can use any weapon you like.
- The special ability of this class is Healing Drone. Activating this ability allows you to launch a special version of a drone that allows you to safely fly to and raise a fallen companion without the risk of being exposed to enemy fire.
- The special item of this class is the Medkit. This is the most effective healing item in the game - it allows you to restore lost health and gain bonus health points at the same time.
- Field medics are able to move the bodies of fallen enemies faster and resurrect allies much faster. These bonuses increase as you earn more and more ranks in this class.
- As the only class in the game, the field medic is able to revive himself after he has been knocked down by the enemy. It's great for playing solo as well.
When deciding on a Field Medic class, it is worth remembering the following things:
- This character class does not have any predispositions to use certain types of weapons. On the one hand, you won't be able to use sniper rifles as effectively as a sharpshooter or assault rifle as an assault, but on the other hand, the field medic is not limited in any way - there's no sense of wasting the potential of weapons that aren't currently used.
- This is a character class that works best in the cooperative mode. The ability to resurrect yourself is very tempting and works well in solo mode, but it is in cooperative mode that a field medic may spread his wings - he is able to quickly and remotely raise and heal fallen companions, as well as efficiently remove the corpses of killed soldiers in order not to trigger an alarm.
- The field medic's main ability, healing drone, is charged by resuscitating companions . Also, it recharges when your allies deal damage to enemies, as well as they cause damage or destroy enemy drone units.