207 - The Foster household is the penultimate house in the game in numerical order. It's the best guarded house in the game, where you'll find lots of valuables, as well as the most expensive car in the game, Kubra GTS. The house is full of alarm systems and inside you'll find 3 household members, 2 of which never leave the house.
Things you can steal
The location contains the following items that can be stolen:
- Antique Cash Register;
- Antique Newspaper;
- Antique radio;
- Wender Guitar;
- Tear trophy;
- HDD, several pieces;
- Kubra GTS, equipped with a security alarm.
Note - remember that some items may appear several times.
Household member schedules
There are 3 household members in the location. Their daily schedules look as follows:
- Household member 1 - absent from 11 PM to 5 AM.
- Household member 2 - present around the clock.
- Household member 3 - present around the clock.
The following tools can be used to rob this household:
- Mini Electric Lockpick- to open the main entrance and the door inside the house.
- Climbing Gloves - required to get to the upper floor.
- Car lock pick gun - required to steal the car. Watch out, as the car has an alarm installed.
- Car key signal cloner - required to steal the car (or you can find the legitimate key hidden in the house).
- Crowbar - required during missions that need you to break things (e.g. toilets or plates).
- Hacker PDA / Hacker Laptop - required to open the roller blinds.
Note - the roller blinds activate at 9 PM and open at 7 AM. They will also shut automatically, when the alarm is triggered.