206 - The Washington household is another home in the new district of Thief Simulator. The house is full of anti-burglary systems - cameras, window alarms and roller blinds, which automatically shut when the alarm is activated. It is a single-story building with two inhabitants.
Things you can steal
The location contains the following items that can be stolen:
- Tear trophy;
- Antique pot;
- Antique clock;
- Washman Guitar;
- HDD several pieces;
Note - remember that some items may appear several times.
Household member schedules
There are two household members in the location. Their daily schedules look as follows:
- Household member 1 - absent from 11 PM to 4 AM.
- Household member 2 - absent from 1 PM to 4 PM.
The following tools can be used to rob this household:
- Mini Electric Lockpick - to open the main entrance and the door inside the house.
- Safecracking Tools - to open the safe located in the garage.
- Crowbar - required during missions that need you to break things (e.g. toilets or plates).
- Hacker PDA / Hacker Laptop - required to open the roller blinds.
- Glass Knife - to open the windows on the ground floor without triggering the alarm.
Note - the roller blinds activate at 9 PM and open at 7 AM. They will also shut automatically, when the alarm is triggered.