205 - The Torres household is the third house in the second game location. The house is full of anti-burglary systems and is one of the most difficult houses to break into in the game. Inside, you'll find two inhabitants, one of whom is at home all the time, and there's a car, Vulcan, which can be stolen.
Things you can steal
The location contains the following items that can be stolen:
- Antique statue;
- Antique book;
- Antique gramophone;
- Taylor Guitar;
- Washman Guitar;
- HDD, several pieces;
- Vulcan, equipped with a security alarm.
Note - remember that some items may appear several times.
Household member schedules
There are 2 household members in the location. Their daily schedules look as follows:
- Household member 1 - absent from 6 AM to 9 AM.
- Household member 2 - present around the clock.
The following tools can be used to rob this household:
- Mini Electric Lockpick- to open the main entrance and the door inside the house.
- Glass Knife - to get through the windows on the ground floor without triggering the alarm.
- Car key signal cloner - required to steal the car (or you can find the legitimate car key hidden inside the house).
- Climbing Gloves - required enter through the upper floor.
- Car lock pick gun - required to steal the car. Watch out, as the car has an alarm installed.
- Hacker PDA / Hacker Laptop - required to open the roller blinds.
Note - the roller blinds activate at 9 PM and open at 7 AM.