108 - The Taylor household is a huge house by the main street. The building consists of a ground floor and an upper floor, and it has three inhabitants, one of whom will never leave it.
Things you can steal
The location contains the following items that can be stolen:
- Damaged phone;
- Tear trophy;
- Yamaso receiver;
- Wender Guitar;
- Golden Goblets, several pieces;
Note - remember that some items may appear several times.
Household member schedules
The household has 3 members. Their daily schedules look as follows:
- Household member 1 - absent from 11 AM to 5 PM.
- Household member 2 - absent from 12 AM to 6 PM.
- Household member 3 - present around the clock.
The following tools can be used to rob this household:
- Mini Electric Lockpick / DIY Lockpick - to open the front door, and the door between rooms.
- Glass Knife - while not required, as the windows don't have alarms installed, it makes things easier as it doesn't draw the attention of possible witnesses;
- Safecracking Tools - to open the safe on the upper floor;
- Climbing Gloves - required to enter through the upper floor;
- Crowbar - required to get through the damaged fence (alternative entrance point), but also during missions that need you to break things (e.g. toilets or plates).