104 - The Jones household is the fourth house in the game, and at the same time one of the few two-story buildings, although the second floor is actually the basement here.
Things you can steal
The location contains the following items that can be stolen:
- Flower Vase;
- Golden Goblets, several pieces;
- Jamaso Receiver;
- Damaged phone;
- Bolt 86 Classic, with no alarm.
Note - remember that some items may appear several times.
Household member schedules
The household has 2 members. Their daily schedules look as follows:
- Household member 1 - present around the clock.
- Household member 2 - absent from 8 AM to 7 PM.
The following tools can be used to rob this household:
- Mini Electric Lockpick - to open the main gate and the balcony door;
- Glass Knife - required to enter through the windows;
- Climbing Gloves - required to enter through the upper floor;
- Car lock pick gun - required to steal the car. The car has no alarm;
- Crowbar - required to get through the windows, but also during missions that need you to break things (e.g. toilets or plates).