101 - The Smith household in the first house in the game, but it's not the first location you'll have to rob. It is a house of medium difficulty, but one of the inhabitants has a weapon - when they detect you, the game will end immediately and a saved game will be loaded.
Things you can steal
The location contains the following items that can be stolen:
- Golden Goblets, several pieces;
- Yamaha Guitar.
- Aisan Cougar, equipped with a security alarm
Note - remember that some items may appear several times.
Household member schedules
The household has 2 members. Their daily schedules look as follows:
- Household member 1 - absent from 8 PM to 7 AM.
- Household member 2 - absent from 9 PM to 4 AM.
The following tools can be used to rob this household:
- Mini Electric Lockpick - used to open the front gate, the backdoor and the fuse box.
- Glass Knife - required to enter through the upper floor.
- Safecracking Tools - used to open the safes located in the house.
- Climbing Gloves - required to enter through the upper floor.
- Car lock pick gun - required to steal the car. Watch out, as the car has an alarm installed.
- Crowbar - required to get through the windows, but also during missions that need you to break things (e.g. toilets or plates).