The Goddess of Destiny is the final story mission in They Are Billions. Here you will encounter every type of enemy, thousands of infected, scattered throughout the map, as well as the largest Horde. In this chapter you will find the walkthrough guide and tips related to the mission of the Goddess of Fate in the story mode.
How to unlock and goals
How to unlock: after completing the Highlands mission
- Reaching a population of 3,000.
- Destroy all infected.
- Destroy all of hellish settlement
- Survive all the hordes.
- When the mission begins, set up several Tents, Hunter Cottages, one Fisherman Cottage, and when you get 300 gold, a Sawmill. Use the remaining gold to build more tents.
- If you have unlocked technology that offers free Balistas at the beginning of the mission, it is worth installing it on the bridge (West of the launch site - this will help protect the colony from enemies who will come from there.
- Start expanding to the South-West, where you will find deposits of stones where you need to install a Quarry.
- Use Rangers for clearing the surrounding areas. There are a lot of enemies on the map. Several of the Soldiers' shots will draw a huge wave of infected upon the colony, and you won't be able to cope with it. Clear the map slowly so as not to attract too much attention.
- Pay attention to the icons located on the edges of the map - a place where Infected Giants and Mutants are located. Be careful with your expansion, so as not to attract their attention - because it will result in your failure.
- Recruit several groups of 10-15 soldiers, with the assistance of several snipers and use them to gradually clear the map. With a GIant or a Mutant nearby, gather entire army to kill it - 40-50 units should defeat this enemy without significant casualties.
- When You manage to clear the entire map of enemies, it's time to expand the boundaries and the environment of the entire colony wall. Use the same fortifications as in the previous missions - Wasp cannons, Executor towers, stone towers, etc.
- The first large waves begin to appear around day 60-70. After that, the colony will be attacked literally every few days by a group of enemies-harpies, venoms, giants or mutants. Therefore, it is worth looking at the map to see from which direction the wave will come, and send most of your troops there to repel the attack.
- The final wave is a clash with several thousand of infected that will attack from all sides. Fortunately, this mission gives a lot of time to prepare and protect against it should not cause any difficulties - details regarding the construction of fortifications look in earlier chapters, such as "The Heights" mission.
In the end, a few tips related to the mission of the Goddess of Fate:
- When the mission starts, you will notice that the game is clearly slowing down - this happens because of a huge number of enemies on the map. You cannot do anything about it until you destroy at least part of the enemies.
- Do not recruit Rangers - there are too many enemies for them to be effective in battle, they will only occupy a valuable place. The exception is the beginning of the mission - here it is better to hire a few additional units of this type to slowly clear the map.
- Tower Executor or Titan units are highly effective - enemies will attack you a whole bunch, and both of these units perfectly cope with the masses of weak units. In addition, Titans are great for eliminating enemies from the map - send 2-3 of these units to handle the majority of infected.