This is the thirteenth Infected Swarm mission in They Are Billions. You have to face here a large group of different units, so it is necessary to plan the construction of fortifications. This chapter contains a walkthrough and tips for this rather difficult mission.
How to unlock and goals
How to unlock: after the completion of The Wasteland of the Giants mission
- Destroy all infected.
- Survive all the hordes.
- Enemies will attack from each side, so the fortifications have to be positioned around the main building.
- It is necessary to place two rows of Wasp cannons around the main building, right before the narrowing in the tracks. Behind them deploy 2 rows of Soldiers and 1-2 rows of Snipers. The remaining Empire points (2000-3000) can be used for the manufacture of Trap Stakes or Wire Fence Trap.
- Once the mission starts, place all units as close to the Wasp cannons as possible to attack enemies as early as possible.
- If any party does not cope, send part of the troops from the side that is less besieged to support the soldiers there.
And now a few tips related to this mission, namely:
- Instead of wasp turrets, you can use the Lucifer units. Deploy 2-3 of such units, one for each contraction, and behind them deploy 2 rows of Soldiers and 2-3 ranks of Snipers. Lucifer and the soldiers will fight the cannon fodder, snipers will destroy dangerous targets such as Venom.
- It is not necessary to use Rangers and Land Mines. Rangers will not cope with such enemies, and mines will not be fully effective, given the number of directions in which the enemies are.