Unlocked after the Wasteland of Giants mission
Phoenix Project - this is the last tactical mission in They Are Billions. It is not that difficult, and in addition, there will be an opportunity to save 3 Soldiers and one Mutant, which is a new unit in the game. In this chapter you will find the walkthrough guide and tips related to the Phoenix project mission in story mode.
How to unlock and goals
How to unlock: after the completion of The Wasteland of the Giants mission
- Get the object of the mission: Mission artifact.
- The hero must get out of the fortress alive.
- (optional) Get valuable items for the Empire (points: 400).
- (optional) Get ancient technology (scores: 800).
Note - as part of tactical missions, additional items to collect are scattered randomly at the start of the mission. For this reason, this section does not contain information about their location - because it is just random.
- First of all, pay attention to the icons on the mini-map - they show the location of units that can be saved. Go to these places first.
- When the mission begins, go through the main gate leading into the building. Enter the room on the right, where the branch has 2 Harpies. After their elimination go through a hole in the wall, where you will find Grenades and first aid Kit.
- Go back to the corridor and, in any case, do not open the door leading to the North-East - there is a whole bunch of Harpies and Venoms. They'll be taken care of later. Go through the door leading to the West.
- Move towards the nearest Soldier - the icon is on the mini-map. When you release it, the gameplay will become much easier, especially given that she is a veteran rank.
- Now let's go with another soldier invested in the Northern part of the map.
- Explore the complex until you get to the same tunnel where there are Harpies and Venoms, except that you will be on its other side. There is also a panel through which you activate the trap that will kill enemies.
- Now go to the room located to the East of the center of the map-there you will find the mutant. It's a powerful combat unit that no enemy can defeat here - and the mutant attacks themselves wreak havoc on multiple units at the same time.
- Go now, after the last Soldier, and then into the room in the North-Eastern part of the building - there is an artifact of the mission. The enemies there are separating the whole mass, however Your army will deal with them in a blink of an eye.
Finally, a few tips related to the Project Phoenix mission, namely:
- It is highly recommended to rescue troops of both soldiers and mutants. Their presence will greatly facilitate the passage of this mission.
- Use the fact that you have a large army and clear the map of the Empire and Science points.
- When exploring rooms, especially in the beginning, watch out for the Harpies - a moment of inattention can result in the death of the protagonist.