Gamma Medical Center - another tactical mission in They Are Billions, which does not stand out from other similar stages. The only significant difference is the fact that it unfolds in a large open space where placed many small buildings stuffed enemies. In this chapter you will find a description of the passage and tips related to the Gamma Medical Center mission in story mode.
How to unlock and goals
How to start: unlocked after completing The Nest of the Harpy mission.
- Get the object of the mission: Mission artifact.
- The hero must get out of the fortress alive.
- (optional) Get valuable items for the Empire (points: 260).
- (optional) Get ancient technology (scores: 560).
Note - as part of tactical missions, additional items to collect are scattered randomly at the start of the mission. For this reason, this section does not contain information about their location - because it is just random.
- Once you get control of the hero, come here piece forward to get to the intersection. From here you can drive in three directions, to, located in the corners of the map, the building. When going along the paths, you encounter a bunch of enemies. Sometimes it is better to go around them, through a complex of buildings.
- The artifact is located in the Eastern part of the complex. Inside the room with the artifact you will encounter a large group of strong enemies - it is necessary to have a grenade at hand, which will kill most of them in the blink of an eye.
- Collect the artifact of the mission and go back. On this map there are two exits-one is located at the bottom, in the starting place, the other on the upper edge of the map. However, it does not matter where the output you choose to leave the card - the effect will be the same.
Finally, a few tips related to the mission of the Gamma Medical Center, namely:
- Most of the map is an open area, it is worth, however, to move inside the buildings - there you will find much less enemies, their elimination will be faster.
- Most objects offering Empire or Science Points located in buildings, some of them, however, are hidden in the bushes. Getting those points requires eliminating dozens of infected-if you don't really care about the maxing out the mission, skip those places.
- It is worth to carefully enter some buildings. A great example is a small room located right next to the starting point, to the West. Immediately after entering, he was hit by two Harpies, which in fractions of a second can kill a hero.