The Villa of Terror is one of the campaign missions in The Are Billions - during it, you will encounter the biggest Village of Doom yet. In this chapter you will find a walkthrough and advice related to The Villa of Terror mission available in story mode.
How to unlock and goals
How to start: unlocked after completing The Valley of Death
- Colony population: 2,000.
- Survive the attacks of all hordes.
- Destroy all infected.
- Destroy all Villages of Doom
- Start by planning your expansion. All Tents should be placed on the other side of the railway tracks - you will save space for the Farms. Build 3 Tents and then 2 Hunter Cottages. Once you get more gold, build a Sawmill and a few extra Tents.
- Start expanding your territories to the east - you will find a stone deposit. Build a Quarry on it. Iron deposit is north-east of the stones.
- Watch out for Harpies when you are eliminating enemies from the nearby terrains - these enemies are found between the regular infected. Soldiers are able to defeat them without problems. Rangers, on the other hand, will die within a few seconds.
- Try to build a wall in the west as soon as possible to block the enemies from reaching the colony - this will allow you to safely clear the terrains in the east.
- The first horde of infected will arrive on day 16 - this group isn't big, but it is worth to surround the colony with a wall and recruit at least a dozen Soldiers.
- After surviving the waves, your task is to increase the population of the colony, destroy all the Villages of Doom and the survive the horde which will come on day 60.
- Train more Soldiers and Snipers to destroy the Villages of Doom. 25-35 Soldiers and about 15 Snipers will allow you to clear these areas without any problems.
- Remember, when you attack one of the buildings, the infected will rush out of other constructions. Some of the infected will charge at the army attacking the Village of Doom. The rest of the enemies (from the other side) will move towards the fortifications. Make sure that the other front is able to withstand such an attack.
Below you can find a few tips for The Villa of Terror mission:
- Be careful when you are cleaning the areas around the base - enemy Harpies appear relatively early. Rangers won't be able to defeat them. Eliminate these enemies with a larger group of units.
- If you have the option to install a free Ballista, it is worth placing it west of the starting area - these terrains are full of slow enemies. This weapon works great on them - you will be able to focus on other parts of the map.
- Prepare yourself for the final horde. The enemies will attack from two directions - north and south-east. The hordes will consist of "runners", but there will be no special infected.
- Use the time the mission gives you on necessary preparations for defense before the last horde. Build two rows of walls, place towers filled with Snipers behind them. You should also place two rows of Wasp turrets in front of the walls. Have 4-5 rows of Stakes Trap or Wire Fence Trap right in front of the Wasps. This type of fortification won't allow anyone to get to the walls.
- You can also use Lucifers to defend the colony. 3-4 of these units on each side will stop most of the infected, and the large amount of resources that you will be able to generate here will easily allow you to recruit this many units.